How do you thank your CF Clinic Team?

camperscove

Each year around the anniversary of our son's diagnosis, I seem to spend even more time reflecting on the sheer enormity of effort his clnic team puts in to keeping him healthy. Humbling, inspiring, generous, overwhelmed, greatful: the list of words used to describe how we feel in relation to the care our family has recieved could go on and on. Yet still I struggle with the best way to show/tell them how amazing we think they are. I would like to find a way to show our appreciation to everyone from the Complex Scheduler (God Bless this woman!) to the Poke Man to the amazing nurses who patiently answer every question we dream up!
What does your family do? Please tell anything you've tried in the past that didn't pan out, as well as the ideas that turned out fabulous.
Thanks for your help!

camperscove

Each year around the anniversary of our son's diagnosis, I seem to spend even more time reflecting on the sheer enormity of effort his clnic team puts in to keeping him healthy. Humbling, inspiring, generous, overwhelmed, greatful: the list of words used to describe how we feel in relation to the care our family has recieved could go on and on. Yet still I struggle with the best way to show/tell them how amazing we think they are. I would like to find a way to show our appreciation to everyone from the Complex Scheduler (God Bless this woman!) to the Poke Man to the amazing nurses who patiently answer every question we dream up!
What does your family do? Please tell anything you've tried in the past that didn't pan out, as well as the ideas that turned out fabulous.
Thanks for your help!

camperscove

Thanks for your help!

camperscove

Thanks for your help!

camperscove

<br />What does your family do? Please tell anything you've tried in the past that didn't pan out, as well as the ideas that turned out fabulous.
<br />Thanks for your help!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I always send food around the holidays -- chocolate or cookies (order online). Send some photos of DS. After the cf walk this year we made up a "thank you sign" and had ds hold it over his head and took a picture of it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I always send food around the holidays -- chocolate or cookies (order online). Send some photos of DS. After the cf walk this year we made up a "thank you sign" and had ds hold it over his head and took a picture of it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

K

kfw1963

How about sending an edible arrangement. They can be made into a variety of shapes and are a healthy alternative to a gift basket.

K

kfw1963

How about sending an edible arrangement. They can be made into a variety of shapes and are a healthy alternative to a gift basket.

K

kfw1963

K

kfw1963

K

kfw1963

M

mneville

I also think about this often. Every Christmas we send a huge basket of fruit, cookies ect...During Nurses Week, I send an Edible Arrangement for the whole team and a $100 gift certificate to the main CF nurse. I'd love to hear other stories.

Megan

M

mneville

I also think about this often. Every Christmas we send a huge basket of fruit, cookies ect...During Nurses Week, I send an Edible Arrangement for the whole team and a $100 gift certificate to the main CF nurse. I'd love to hear other stories.

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

Megan

M

mneville

<br />
<br />Megan