How hard is it to get to see the CF doctor in NC

Tammy15

thanks everyone I told my son to call CF center its not the one at UNC he wants to go to I guess there is another one. I also told him to contact CF center here to that he went to to see if they could help.
<br />Hopefully he will get in to see CF docor soon he was at 50% lung capacity when he moved in Jan so pretty much I have been worried.

jaimers

Super Moderator
there is also an adult center at duke. i know there are a few people here that go there or had their transplant there so maybe that's where he's going? I've been at unc for the last 22 years and they are FABULOUS. definitely see if he'll give unc a shot. the docs are all wonderful and the cf nurse Kathy Hohnecker holds the whole clinic together. she's amazing.

jaimers

Super Moderator
there is also an adult center at duke. i know there are a few people here that go there or had their transplant there so maybe that's where he's going? I've been at unc for the last 22 years and they are FABULOUS. definitely see if he'll give unc a shot. the docs are all wonderful and the cf nurse Kathy Hohnecker holds the whole clinic together. she's amazing.

jaimers

Super Moderator