How is Reece doing?

rcq925

Just wondering how Reece is doing? I have been thinking of you guys and praying daily! I am getting ready to put a card in the mail, but wanted to make sure you are still at the hospital and when you will go to UNC. I want to make sure Reece gets the card!!

Please keep us updated when you can! Your family is being prayed for by many people!!! THe power of prayer often works miracles! I am praying extra hard for a miracle for Reece!!!

Stay strong Mom!!!

rcq925

Just wondering how Reece is doing? I have been thinking of you guys and praying daily! I am getting ready to put a card in the mail, but wanted to make sure you are still at the hospital and when you will go to UNC. I want to make sure Reece gets the card!!

Please keep us updated when you can! Your family is being prayed for by many people!!! THe power of prayer often works miracles! I am praying extra hard for a miracle for Reece!!!

Stay strong Mom!!!

rcq925

Stay strong Mom!!!

rcq925

Stay strong Mom!!!

rcq925

Stay strong Mom!!!

MOME2RT

THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!!! I truly believe in prayer! He feels much better. He did PFTs on Monday & they were not so hot....49%. So he will repeat them tomorrow morning. Praying that they have gone up. Then we can go home!!!!!

About UNC, we are still waiting on his Medicaid to clear. We live in VA so its outta state, so they have to clear it or whatever they are doing? But his doc said she thinks, pretty much knows it will clear. Since UVA does NOT doe peds anymore. We had no choice to resort to UNC.

After that, we will go down & have a meeting with all the surgerons & for them to evaluate Reece. Then I dont know what happens. Will keep yall updated!

Thanks again for the concern. It makes me feel so good inside!

MOME2RT

THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS!!! I truly believe in prayer! He feels much better. He did PFTs on Monday & they were not so hot....49%. So he will repeat them tomorrow morning. Praying that they have gone up. Then we can go home!!!!!

About UNC, we are still waiting on his Medicaid to clear. We live in VA so its outta state, so they have to clear it or whatever they are doing? But his doc said she thinks, pretty much knows it will clear. Since UVA does NOT doe peds anymore. We had no choice to resort to UNC.

After that, we will go down & have a meeting with all the surgerons & for them to evaluate Reece. Then I dont know what happens. Will keep yall updated!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT