how long do you feel better

ginandbrea

Hi Sara,

My daughter was just on Bactrim via PICC from the hospital and I swear the day after getting the PICC out she began coughing again. She was recently Dx w/ CF and has been in the hospital 3 times now. Each time seems like she is good for a week after getting home but then she's coughing up the green again. Do you think it's the MRSA?

ginandbrea

Hi Sara,

My daughter was just on Bactrim via PICC from the hospital and I swear the day after getting the PICC out she began coughing again. She was recently Dx w/ CF and has been in the hospital 3 times now. Each time seems like she is good for a week after getting home but then she's coughing up the green again. Do you think it's the MRSA?

ginandbrea

Hi Sara,

ginandbrea

Hi Sara,

ginandbrea

Hi Sara,
<br />
<br />My daughter was just on Bactrim via PICC from the hospital and I swear the day after getting the PICC out she began coughing again. She was recently Dx w/ CF and has been in the hospital 3 times now. Each time seems like she is good for a week after getting home but then she's coughing up the green again. Do you think it's the MRSA?

sarabeth87

Is MRSA the only thing she carries? If so then I'm almost sure that's the problem. Did she have a culture done she started the IV's. She could be carrying something else that is causing the problems and the bactrium isn't working on it.

sarabeth87

Is MRSA the only thing she carries? If so then I'm almost sure that's the problem. Did she have a culture done she started the IV's. She could be carrying something else that is causing the problems and the bactrium isn't working on it.

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

sarabeth87