How long do you guys wait??

thelizardqueen

The only time I am ever phlemy is when I have a chest infection, and I usually get infections twice a year. Twice a year I am usually on antibiotics for 2-3 weeks, and then I am perfectly normal. I was on IV once when I was 15 and that was for one week because I had plugs that I couldn't cough out myself - so it wasn't so much that I was going in for an infection. When I'm not sick, I don't cough anything up at all.

thelizardqueen

The only time I am ever phlemy is when I have a chest infection, and I usually get infections twice a year. Twice a year I am usually on antibiotics for 2-3 weeks, and then I am perfectly normal. I was on IV once when I was 15 and that was for one week because I had plugs that I couldn't cough out myself - so it wasn't so much that I was going in for an infection. When I'm not sick, I don't cough anything up at all.

anonymous

DS's doctor has always told us to increase beatings (CPT) --- "beat that cough out of him"

You know your body, if it doesn't feel right, then IMO call the clinic or go to the doctor.

anonymous

DS's doctor has always told us to increase beatings (CPT) --- "beat that cough out of him"

You know your body, if it doesn't feel right, then IMO call the clinic or go to the doctor.