How many enzymes do you think this would need???

robert321

i'd just pour out a handful of enzymes and take them and hope for the best, and by the way i could definately eat that in one sitting and get that tshirt, it would be a long couple of days after and i might not make it through the rest of the game, but i could definately eat that, i'd need a fork though lol wow

robert321

i'd just pour out a handful of enzymes and take them and hope for the best, and by the way i could definately eat that in one sitting and get that tshirt, it would be a long couple of days after and i might not make it through the rest of the game, but i could definately eat that, i'd need a fork though lol wow

robert321

robert321

robert321

S

sasha

OMG I GO TO THAT BALLPARK ALL THE TIME! haha! I live in west michigan and I was soo horrified when I saw that stupid thing.it looks disgusting, doesn't it? They say you get a free t-shirt if you eat it...but it costs 20 dollars for the whole sandwich. So i guess you;re paying for a heart attack and a shirt.
But on our local newstation, the traffic guy had to eat one of those. It had been half an hour and he had almost everything but the bun..and it looked even bigger in a real view! eeeeew, as though anyone in michigan needs to be buying a 20 dollar burger anyway, with our economy..lol! if i ever bought one it would be for the whole family.

S

sasha

OMG I GO TO THAT BALLPARK ALL THE TIME! haha! I live in west michigan and I was soo horrified when I saw that stupid thing.it looks disgusting, doesn't it? They say you get a free t-shirt if you eat it...but it costs 20 dollars for the whole sandwich. So i guess you;re paying for a heart attack and a shirt.
But on our local newstation, the traffic guy had to eat one of those. It had been half an hour and he had almost everything but the bun..and it looked even bigger in a real view! eeeeew, as though anyone in michigan needs to be buying a 20 dollar burger anyway, with our economy..lol! if i ever bought one it would be for the whole family.

S

sasha

S

sasha

S

sasha

<br />But on our local newstation, the traffic guy had to eat one of those. It had been half an hour and he had almost everything but the bun..and it looked even bigger in a real view! eeeeew, as though anyone in michigan needs to be buying a 20 dollar burger anyway, with our economy..lol! if i ever bought one it would be for the whole family.

Brad

I think will pass on the rather Large Burger.
I think that MonsterBurger would kill me ,,

Thats a Cow on a Bun.....

Brad

Brad

Brad

Brad

<br />I think that MonsterBurger would kill me ,,
<br />
<br /> Thats a Cow on a Bun.....