How many of you have never met another person with CF?

T

tarheel

I'm 15 with cf, and I've met lots of cf kids because of this thing that my old hospital, UNC used to do called CF family day. All the kids with CF and then all the parents would gather- the kids would play and the adults would talk. It was there that I first realized not everyone took enzymes- thanks to other kids talking about their siblings. Yea. It was so great to see all these kids who were like me. But then they stopped it cause of the cepacia thing. Hey guess what! I found out- that "no persons with CF are reccommended to go to the CF national conference." How's that for irony? But yea now theres a kid with CF who really doesnt have CF in my school. I say that because he doesnt do ANY treatments and hes not growing anything. And hes 15. I'd like to give him something to complain about. And everyone at school is like ooo stay away hes not infected. and i'm like- hes popular, he has a girlfriend, he can live with it. Seriously, the things I would do to him if i could. Its that we're not allowed to meet in a friendly enviroment anymore- finding his name was like hell. and talking to him? Forget it. If we could have met before his mom sounded the stay clear of my perfect angel alert things might have been different.

T

tarheel

I'm 15 with cf, and I've met lots of cf kids because of this thing that my old hospital, UNC used to do called CF family day. All the kids with CF and then all the parents would gather- the kids would play and the adults would talk. It was there that I first realized not everyone took enzymes- thanks to other kids talking about their siblings. Yea. It was so great to see all these kids who were like me. But then they stopped it cause of the cepacia thing. Hey guess what! I found out- that "no persons with CF are reccommended to go to the CF national conference." How's that for irony? But yea now theres a kid with CF who really doesnt have CF in my school. I say that because he doesnt do ANY treatments and hes not growing anything. And hes 15. I'd like to give him something to complain about. And everyone at school is like ooo stay away hes not infected. and i'm like- hes popular, he has a girlfriend, he can live with it. Seriously, the things I would do to him if i could. Its that we're not allowed to meet in a friendly enviroment anymore- finding his name was like hell. and talking to him? Forget it. If we could have met before his mom sounded the stay clear of my perfect angel alert things might have been different.

T

tarheel

T

tarheel

maeveypoop

Hello

I am busy researching Cystic Fibrosis for a school project, and need to conduct an interview to gain a more personal understanding of this condition. The three aspects of this project are:
- to educate yourself and your class about a genetic disorder in a respectful and sensitive manner
- to understand some difficulties encountered by a person suffering from this disorder
- to discuss your responsibility and role in integrating someone suffering from the disorder into society, bearing these difficulties in mind

Hopefully a few of you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about Cystic Fibrosis, as I think this is an ideal opportunity for you to share your vast knowledge and experience with me, so I can enlighten others. Just message me at maeveypoop@hotmail.com and I can send you the questions (about 5) which shouldn't take long to answer.

Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated.

maeveypoop

Hello

I am busy researching Cystic Fibrosis for a school project, and need to conduct an interview to gain a more personal understanding of this condition. The three aspects of this project are:
- to educate yourself and your class about a genetic disorder in a respectful and sensitive manner
- to understand some difficulties encountered by a person suffering from this disorder
- to discuss your responsibility and role in integrating someone suffering from the disorder into society, bearing these difficulties in mind

Hopefully a few of you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about Cystic Fibrosis, as I think this is an ideal opportunity for you to share your vast knowledge and experience with me, so I can enlighten others. Just message me at maeveypoop@hotmail.com and I can send you the questions (about 5) which shouldn't take long to answer.

maeveypoop

Hello

maeveypoop

Hello

maeveypoop

Hello
<br />
<br />I am busy researching Cystic Fibrosis for a school project, and need to conduct an interview to gain a more personal understanding of this condition. The three aspects of this project are:
<br />- to educate yourself and your class about a genetic disorder in a respectful and sensitive manner
<br />- to understand some difficulties encountered by a person suffering from this disorder
<br />- to discuss your responsibility and role in integrating someone suffering from the disorder into society, bearing these difficulties in mind
<br />
<br />Hopefully a few of you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about Cystic Fibrosis, as I think this is an ideal opportunity for you to share your vast knowledge and experience with me, so I can enlighten others. Just message me at maeveypoop@hotmail.com and I can send you the questions (about 5) which shouldn't take long to answer.
<br />
<br />Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated.
<br />