How much do u weigh? :-)

dixiepixie

Im 17, 5'6" , 132 lbs & my doctors say my height and weight is normal, i dont take enzymes anymore because i dont really have trouble with my weight, i kinda lucked out.

dixiepixie

Im 17, 5'6" , 132 lbs & my doctors say my height and weight is normal, i dont take enzymes anymore because i dont really have trouble with my weight, i kinda lucked out.

dixiepixie

dixiepixie

dixiepixie

dixiepixie

They help you to gain weight as well.
Our bodies lack enzymes, which is why we take the pills and stuff.
Without these enzymes, the fat in food is not properly digested and it is difficult to gain weight.

dixiepixie

Without these enzymes, the fat in food is not properly digested and it is difficult to gain weight.

dixiepixie

dixiepixie

dixiepixie

<br />Our bodies lack enzymes, which is why we take the pills and stuff.
<br />Without these enzymes, the fat in food is not properly digested and it is difficult to gain weight.