How much do you cough?

jfarel

Productive coughing is probably a pretty good thing. That said, sometimes I get spasms and have a really hard time stopping. The vest does help with spasms though. Its like it scratches the tickle. It's important to breath the right way when you cough. You want to breath from your bottom lobes up. (belly breaths) Stomach should go out when you breath. I think that helps prevent air from being trapped, but not sure about that one.

jfarel

Productive coughing is probably a pretty good thing. That said, sometimes I get spasms and have a really hard time stopping. The vest does help with spasms though. Its like it scratches the tickle. It's important to breath the right way when you cough. You want to breath from your bottom lobes up. (belly breaths) Stomach should go out when you breath. I think that helps prevent air from being trapped, but not sure about that one.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

Ricky123

just depends sometimes i cough a lot other days less
though when people make me laugh i get some serious coughing bouts

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123

Ricky123

<br />though when people make me laugh i get some serious coughing bouts

shamrock

No Excuses,

I had a read of your blog and have a better understanding of what you were trying to say. The "coughing more" you are doing, I believe is a variation on AD- a breathing technique which works by gettting the air behind the sputem, and moving it up. When you said you were simply trying to "cough more", i though you meant simply coughing, not doing something which in turn would MAKE you cough...

Oh and you're quite right about air trapping, don't know what I was thinking of when I wrote my last post.

shamrock

No Excuses,

I had a read of your blog and have a better understanding of what you were trying to say. The "coughing more" you are doing, I believe is a variation on AD- a breathing technique which works by gettting the air behind the sputem, and moving it up. When you said you were simply trying to "cough more", i though you meant simply coughing, not doing something which in turn would MAKE you cough...

Oh and you're quite right about air trapping, don't know what I was thinking of when I wrote my last post.

shamrock

No Excuses,

shamrock

No Excuses,

shamrock

No Excuses,
<br />
<br />I had a read of your blog and have a better understanding of what you were trying to say. The "coughing more" you are doing, I believe is a variation on AD- a breathing technique which works by gettting the air behind the sputem, and moving it up. When you said you were simply trying to "cough more", i though you meant simply coughing, not doing something which in turn would MAKE you cough...
<br />
<br />Oh and you're quite right about air trapping, don't know what I was thinking of when I wrote my last post.