how much do you weigh

RafaelPalazzo

UNDERAGE USER ALERT

uhm excuse me lol
height: 5'5"...weight...118 pounds
im workin' on that better than being 5'4" 103 pounds like I was 3 months ago DAMN

RafaelPalazzo

UNDERAGE USER ALERT

uhm excuse me lol
im workin' on that better than being 5'4" 103 pounds like I was 3 months ago DAMN

RafaelPalazzo

UNDERAGE USER ALERT

uhm excuse me lol

sk8rgrrrl4life

i'm alyssa i'm 14 years old and i weigh 78 lbs and i'm 56 inches which is around 4 foot 11

if you know any way to gain weight easily besides the scandi shakes or a way to drink them more please send me a message or IM me on sk8rgrrrl4life
thnk you soo much

i also have cystic fibrosis related diabetes

sk8rgrrrl4life

i'm alyssa i'm 14 years old and i weigh 78 lbs and i'm 56 inches which is around 4 foot 11

if you know any way to gain weight easily besides the scandi shakes or a way to drink them more please send me a message or IM me on sk8rgrrrl4life
thnk you soo much

sk8rgrrrl4life

thnk you soo much

M

MCGrad2006

I am 22, 5 feet about 1 1/2 inches and 122 pounds. I have gained 2 1/2 pounds in a month, even though I havent been doing anything extra.