How much does typical Ins cover on the vest?

Asexyblond23

Julie,

Oh yes I wouldnt sell it before I got my new one! I was just sort of getting a feel to see if everyone was able to get the vest for no cost or if people were paying insane amounts. I just wanted to throw some feelers out there hopefully so that I can help a family who maybe cant afford the cost that they would have to pay.

Asexyblond23

Julie,

Oh yes I wouldnt sell it before I got my new one! I was just sort of getting a feel to see if everyone was able to get the vest for no cost or if people were paying insane amounts. I just wanted to throw some feelers out there hopefully so that I can help a family who maybe cant afford the cost that they would have to pay.

Asexyblond23

Julie,

Asexyblond23

Julie,

Asexyblond23

Julie,

Asexyblond23

Julie,

shoom1

Hi there Alisha,

I live in New Zealand and we have no insurance here so everything is out of pocket. Because of this there are few families who chase after getting a vest. I have bought a couple off ebay for my two children with CF and am trying to get some more for other families over here. If you are willing i would love to talk further about getting it off you. Please either respond to this topic or email me on todd@wakerleymotorhomes.co.nz or you could PM me. Thanks
Todd

shoom1

Hi there Alisha,

I live in New Zealand and we have no insurance here so everything is out of pocket. Because of this there are few families who chase after getting a vest. I have bought a couple off ebay for my two children with CF and am trying to get some more for other families over here. If you are willing i would love to talk further about getting it off you. Please either respond to this topic or email me on todd@wakerleymotorhomes.co.nz or you could PM me. Thanks
Todd

shoom1

Hi there Alisha,

Todd

shoom1

Hi there Alisha,

Todd

shoom1

Hi there Alisha,

Todd

shoom1

Hi there Alisha,

Todd