How often do you get lung scans?

mamerth

I have a regular chest x-ray a couple times a year.... once a year at the clinic and 1 before my yearly tune up.
<br />
<br />Now that I have a mycobacteria and aspergillus they want to do CT scans at least once a year.
<br />
<br />I had 1 chest x-ray and 2 CT scans in a matter of a month (around the first of the year). I am pretty sure I glowed in the dark.

randmel89

I get a full Lung CT Scan every 6 months and an X Ray once a year unless I am sick then it will be before antibiotics and after...

randmel89

I get a full Lung CT Scan every 6 months and an X Ray once a year unless I am sick then it will be before antibiotics and after...

randmel89

T

tarheel

I get multiple x-rays as well as CT scans. This year I will have had four CT scans and I don't know how many xrays. I told the doc this was at the very least mildly concerning to me, and he kind of dismissed it. I guess my CF doc is also a radiologist now? 

T

tarheel

I get multiple x-rays as well as CT scans. This year I will have had four CT scans and I don't know how many xrays. I told the doc this was at the very least mildly concerning to me, and he kind of dismissed it. I guess my CF doc is also a radiologist now?

T

tarheel