How old was your child when they got the Vest?

MargaritaChic

Someone recently posted that their child got a vest a 6 weeks old. I was really suprised by that. It got me wondering when others have gotten their vests.

MargaritaChic

Someone recently posted that their child got a vest a 6 weeks old. I was really suprised by that. It got me wondering when others have gotten their vests.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

pnhuffman

Austin didn't get his vest until he was between 2 and 3 years old. The doctor said something about his chest had to measure a certain size.

pnhuffman

Austin didn't get his vest until he was between 2 and 3 years old. The doctor said something about his chest had to measure a certain size.

pnhuffman

pnhuffman

pnhuffman