How old were you when you were first hospitalized for lung function?

Kristen

12<br><br>Edited - I don't think I read the question correctly. I've never been hospitalized for lung function. I was hospitalized because I had a horrible case of pneumonia.<br>

Treble

I don't even know, lol.
<br>
<br>I have memories of being in the hospital leading back to age 5, and I dunno what went on before that really so... I guess 5?
<br>
<br>It was normally a yearly thing for me too up until... 2 (going on 3 soon) years ago when I starting lifting (every other day, never enough to leave me dead tired tho else I get sick real fast) and really managing my diet and taking vitamins C/D/Iron every day, trying to take in atleast 70g's of protein per day via meat/ensures/breads/etc, and staying in the AC as opposed to trying to go out in the summer when it's humid or rainy (winter is my outdoors time :> ).
<br>
<br>It's worked wonders so far too. I used to hover around 30% FEV1, and now I havn't been below 50% in sooooo long, lol.
<br>
<br>

Treble

I don't even know, lol.
<br>
<br>I have memories of being in the hospital leading back to age 5, and I dunno what went on before that really so... I guess 5?
<br>
<br>It was normally a yearly thing for me too up until... 2 (going on 3 soon) years ago when I starting lifting (every other day, never enough to leave me dead tired tho else I get sick real fast) and really managing my diet and taking vitamins C/D/Iron every day, trying to take in atleast 70g's of protein per day via meat/ensures/breads/etc, and staying in the AC as opposed to trying to go out in the summer when it's humid or rainy (winter is my outdoors time :> ).
<br>
<br>It's worked wonders so far too. I used to hover around 30% FEV1, and now I havn't been below 50% in sooooo long, lol.
<br>
<br>

Treble

I don't even know, lol.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

Incomudrox

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Treble</b></i>

I don't even know, lol.

I have memories of being in the hospital leading back to age 5, and I dunno what went on before that really so... I guess 5?

It was normally a yearly thing for me too up until... 2 (going on 3 soon) years ago when I starting lifting (every other day, never enough to leave me dead tired tho else I get sick real fast) and really managing my diet and taking vitamins C/D/Iron every day, trying to take in atleast 70g's of protein per day via meat/ensures/breads/etc, and staying in the AC as opposed to trying to go out in the summer when it's humid or rainy (winter is my outdoors time :> ).

It's worked wonders so far too. I used to hover around 30% FEV1, and now I havn't been below 50% in sooooo long, lol.</end quote></div><br><br>How old are you now? Also you only weight 70lbs?.... Also I'm pretty sure bread does not have protein unless you are baking whey into bread? Which would destory the protein... Obviously though whatever you are doing works for you. I'd try to eat 1g protein per pound you weigh though.<br>

Incomudrox

I don't even know, lol.

I have memories of being in the hospital leading back to age 5, and I dunno what went on before that really so... I guess 5?

It was normally a yearly thing for me too up until... 2 (going on 3 soon) years ago when I starting lifting (every other day, never enough to leave me dead tired tho else I get sick real fast) and really managing my diet and taking vitamins C/D/Iron every day, trying to take in atleast 70g's of protein per day via meat/ensures/breads/etc, and staying in the AC as opposed to trying to go out in the summer when it's humid or rainy (winter is my outdoors time :> ).

It's worked wonders so far too. I used to hover around 30% FEV1, and now I havn't been below 50% in sooooo long, lol.</end quote><br><br>How old are you now? Also you only weight 70lbs?.... Also I'm pretty sure bread does not have protein unless you are baking whey into bread? Which would destory the protein... Obviously though whatever you are doing works for you. I'd try to eat 1g protein per pound you weigh though.<br>

Incomudrox

I don't even know, lol.

It's worked wonders so far too. I used to hover around 30% FEV1, and now I havn't been below 50% in sooooo long, lol.</end quote><br><br>How old are you now? Also you only weight 70lbs?.... Also I'm pretty sure bread does not have protein unless you are baking whey into bread? Which would destory the protein... Obviously though whatever you are doing works for you. I'd try to eat 1g protein per pound you weigh though.<br>

Treble

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Incomudrox</b></i>

I don't even know, lol.

It's worked wonders so far too. I used to hover around 30% FEV1, and now I havn't been below 50% in sooooo long, lol.</end quote></div>

How old are you now? Also you only weight 70lbs?.... Also I'm pretty sure bread does not have protein unless you are baking whey into bread? Which would destory the protein... Obviously though whatever you are doing works for you. I'd try to eat 1g protein per pound you weigh though.</end quote></div>

<div><br></div><div>lololol</div><div><br></div><div>- I'm 25</div><div>- I weight 106 pounds (around 98 without working out)</div><div>- Go read the back of a bread bag and you'll see protein in the nutritional facts. :>  There's even bread out there specifically made with extra protein in it that has almost 14g's per slice</div><div>- Eating 1g of protein per pound is not a good way to take in protein. You can measure how much you'll need based on body weight, but that's something that's really only ment for hardcore body builders.</div><div>IE, someone of my weight would need about 70-80g's of protein per day if taking lifting very seriously, where as someone who weighs 140 pounds needs closer to 100g's a day.</div>