how tall are you?how much do you weigh?

cfdivasmom65

Hi, my daughter is 12, 4'7" and at 80 lbs. Genetically her parents are short so she started out without a fair chance of being tall, cf or not!

cfdivasmom65

Hi, my daughter is 12, 4'7" and at 80 lbs. Genetically her parents are short so she started out without a fair chance of being tall, cf or not!

cfdivasmom65

cfdivasmom65

cfdivasmom65

upfrom31

Well..im 19. Im a good ol' cornfed Nebraska. Im only 5'8, but weighing in at 168 or so. Love to eat, but don't like to deal with the CFRD ugh...oh well.

upfrom31

Well..im 19. Im a good ol' cornfed Nebraska. Im only 5'8, but weighing in at 168 or so. Love to eat, but don't like to deal with the CFRD ugh...oh well.

upfrom31

upfrom31

upfrom31