How to do the Great Strides!

Sevenstars

I see a lot of hints that are great for people with cute kids that have CF, but what do you all do as adults with CF? This is my first year doing great strides and I really have no idea where to start. I don't exactly have the cute-kid appeal anymore at 26. Hmm maybe I could do a letter thing with a pic of me when I was 2 and tag on it "remember when I was healthy?... help me get there again!" or something.

Also I don't currently work so that venue is out for me. That leaves me with close friends, small group of family (only my mom's side, and not many people at that) and and strangers... what to do! Thanks for any advice. And yes, I did read other threads I could find.. maybe I'm not looking at the right ones though.

Edit: Was just sitting here thinking about this some more. Has anyone run in honor of a friend that they lost? I would be honored to run for a friend of mine that passed away two years ago.

Thanks, -S

Sevenstars

I see a lot of hints that are great for people with cute kids that have CF, but what do you all do as adults with CF? This is my first year doing great strides and I really have no idea where to start. I don't exactly have the cute-kid appeal anymore at 26. Hmm maybe I could do a letter thing with a pic of me when I was 2 and tag on it "remember when I was healthy?... help me get there again!" or something.

Also I don't currently work so that venue is out for me. That leaves me with close friends, small group of family (only my mom's side, and not many people at that) and and strangers... what to do! Thanks for any advice. And yes, I did read other threads I could find.. maybe I'm not looking at the right ones though.

Edit: Was just sitting here thinking about this some more. Has anyone run in honor of a friend that they lost? I would be honored to run for a friend of mine that passed away two years ago.

Thanks, -S

Sevenstars

Thanks, -S

Sevenstars

Thanks, -S

Sevenstars

Thanks, -S