How would I get six pack abs?

Enzo231103

so i am 15 and i have 17% body fat. My mom says its good to have a bit more body fat because then if i get six my body will lean on that fat. But i wanna get a six pack and i hear that u hav to hav 8% but my mom says thats unhealthy cause of my cf. So how can i get a six pack abs ? I have a mild case of cf, the prob is that i bloat. So any way at all to get a 6 pack, if u have one how did u get them?

Enzo231103

so i am 15 and i have 17% body fat. My mom says its good to have a bit more body fat because then if i get six my body will lean on that fat. But i wanna get a six pack and i hear that u hav to hav 8% but my mom says thats unhealthy cause of my cf. So how can i get a six pack abs ? I have a mild case of cf, the prob is that i bloat. So any way at all to get a 6 pack, if u have one how did u get them?

Enzo231103