humidity becoming a problem where we live, any suggestions, advice.....

stanntn

I live in Tennessee and it's not any better here.
I grew up in Il. That is much better. Move north or
to Vegas. No, humidity in the dessert.

stanntn

stanntn

stanntn

stanntn

<br />I grew up in Il. That is much better. Move north or
<br />to Vegas. No, humidity in the dessert.

ReneeP

We moved to Mcallen, TX in 2005 and my daughter, who had never had a sinus problem in her life, suddenly could hardly breathe. McAllen is an extremely humid area. Within a year she had 5 sinus surgeries. She was absolutely miserable...

We moved to Midland, TX which is basically a desert area...very dry. We've been here for 2 years and she hasn't had a single sinus problem. It's amazing what a difference it made for her.

That being said, we are almost 6 hours from the closest CF Center which probably isn't the best idea either. For us it's okay...we love it here and both of my daughters are basically healthly. We just make it like a mini vacation every three months when we go to clinic. But I know there are desert areas that are closer to CF Centers... Arizona maybe? Or New Mexico?

Good Luck!

ReneeP

We moved to Mcallen, TX in 2005 and my daughter, who had never had a sinus problem in her life, suddenly could hardly breathe. McAllen is an extremely humid area. Within a year she had 5 sinus surgeries. She was absolutely miserable...

We moved to Midland, TX which is basically a desert area...very dry. We've been here for 2 years and she hasn't had a single sinus problem. It's amazing what a difference it made for her.

That being said, we are almost 6 hours from the closest CF Center which probably isn't the best idea either. For us it's okay...we love it here and both of my daughters are basically healthly. We just make it like a mini vacation every three months when we go to clinic. But I know there are desert areas that are closer to CF Centers... Arizona maybe? Or New Mexico?

Good Luck!

ReneeP

Good Luck!

ReneeP

Good Luck!

ReneeP

<br />
<br />We moved to Midland, TX which is basically a desert area...very dry. We've been here for 2 years and she hasn't had a single sinus problem. It's amazing what a difference it made for her.
<br />
<br />That being said, we are almost 6 hours from the closest CF Center which probably isn't the best idea either. For us it's okay...we love it here and both of my daughters are basically healthly. We just make it like a mini vacation every three months when we go to clinic. But I know there are desert areas that are closer to CF Centers... Arizona maybe? Or New Mexico?
<br />
<br />Good Luck!