Humidity

Shine

Hi Nancy,

I live in New Zealand and have c.f.
I find that when the weather changes or the seasons change, like if it's really stormy, windy or quite humid, I find it hard to catch my breath and my lungs tend to ache. But I think with me it has a lot to do with asthma and allegies. So sometimes I take an antistmine and this helps in conjunction with ventolin via the neb.

Shine

Hi Nancy,

I find that when the weather changes or the seasons change, like if it's really stormy, windy or quite humid, I find it hard to catch my breath and my lungs tend to ache. But I think with me it has a lot to do with asthma and allegies. So sometimes I take an antistmine and this helps in conjunction with ventolin via the neb.

Shine

Hi Nancy,

Shine

Hi Nancy,

Shine

Hi Nancy,
<br />
<br />I live in New Zealand and have c.f.
<br />I find that when the weather changes or the seasons change, like if it's really stormy, windy or quite humid, I find it hard to catch my breath and my lungs tend to ache. But I think with me it has a lot to do with asthma and allegies. So sometimes I take an antistmine and this helps in conjunction with ventolin via the neb.