Hungry hungry shakers

lightNlife

I agree. Sounds like hypoglycemia. I get that sometimes even though I'm not diabetic. Are you a restless sleeper? That could be another indicator of hypoglycemia. If so, try having a good carb loaded snack (like a bowl of cereal) before bed and see if that makes a difference. Works for me and also for a friend of mine.

lightNlife

I agree. Sounds like hypoglycemia. I get that sometimes even though I'm not diabetic. Are you a restless sleeper? That could be another indicator of hypoglycemia. If so, try having a good carb loaded snack (like a bowl of cereal) before bed and see if that makes a difference. Works for me and also for a friend of mine.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />

Vampy

hm i should ask my dr then cuz tuesday i have an apt up there. I have been like that for as long as i remember i always feel funky if i go a while without eating.

Vampy

hm i should ask my dr then cuz tuesday i have an apt up there. I have been like that for as long as i remember i always feel funky if i go a while without eating.

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy