Hunting

I was able to go hunting again.
And this time because I was using oxygen
I was able to walk in the mtns. 5 miles in one day.
I haven't been able to do that in 10 years or so. It felt oh so good
to have that ability.
Didn't get an elk though =(

to have that ability.

to have that ability.

to have that ability.

to have that ability.

kayleesgrandma

I am so glad you were able to go out tramping around and hunting! What a good time you must have had--and I'm sure you appreciated it so much more then ordinary hunters! I was just at the store and passed the summer sausage, and it got me to thinking about the fact that I hadn't had any good deer sausage for sooo long! The best roast I remember was a deer roast I made after soaking IT in milk all night...it was so tender...(even though I love BAMBI...).

What a good spirit you have, to not let CF limit you--I'm glad that you had your oxygen and let it take you places where you had dreamed of going. Hold fast to your dreams--I'm glad you got to follow them!

kayleesgrandma

I am so glad you were able to go out tramping around and hunting! What a good time you must have had--and I'm sure you appreciated it so much more then ordinary hunters! I was just at the store and passed the summer sausage, and it got me to thinking about the fact that I hadn't had any good deer sausage for sooo long! The best roast I remember was a deer roast I made after soaking IT in milk all night...it was so tender...(even though I love BAMBI...).

What a good spirit you have, to not let CF limit you--I'm glad that you had your oxygen and let it take you places where you had dreamed of going. Hold fast to your dreams--I'm glad you got to follow them!

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma