Hyper-Sal 7% (Hypertonic saline)

bkc3

Is there another way to order 7% hypertonic saline?
Because hyper-sal is marketed as a brand, the co-pays are almost the cost of the med without insurance. Is there a "generic" for 7% sodium chloride for inhalation that comes in 4ml vials. Thanks

bkc3

Because hyper-sal is marketed as a brand, the co-pays are almost the cost of the med without insurance. Is there a "generic" for 7% sodium chloride for inhalation that comes in 4ml vials. Thanks

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3

<br />Because hyper-sal is marketed as a brand, the co-pays are almost the cost of the med without insurance. Is there a "generic" for 7% sodium chloride for inhalation that comes in 4ml vials. Thanks

crystalina0814

Sadly, none that my pharmacy or doctor are aware of. I know, it is pretty pricey.
My doctor gave me a recipe to make it myself, I just don't feel comfortable inhaling something that I am not 100% sure that it is sterile.

crystalina0814

Sadly, none that my pharmacy or doctor are aware of. I know, it is pretty pricey.
My doctor gave me a recipe to make it myself, I just don't feel comfortable inhaling something that I am not 100% sure that it is sterile.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

<br />My doctor gave me a recipe to make it myself, I just don't feel comfortable inhaling something that I am not 100% sure that it is sterile.

bkc3

me neither...crazy that a drug that costs about 65.00 would be subject to "non-preferred Brand" co-pays...

bkc3

me neither...crazy that a drug that costs about 65.00 would be subject to "non-preferred Brand" co-pays...

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3

Giggles

If you order Tobraymycin or Colistin from Foundation Care Pharmacy they will mail the drugs to you and with that order you can get FREE Hyper Sal!!!!! They are at 1-877-291-1122. Good Luck

Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

If you order Tobraymycin or Colistin from Foundation Care Pharmacy they will mail the drugs to you and with that order you can get FREE Hyper Sal!!!!! They are at 1-877-291-1122. Good Luck

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD