Hyperactivity

zaj1139

My grandson is on TOBI and an antibiotic for his most recent bacterial infection. He seems to be extremely hyper to us now. Does anyone know if this could be a side effect? I can't see him acting like this as normal.

zaj1139

My grandson is on TOBI and an antibiotic for his most recent bacterial infection. He seems to be extremely hyper to us now. Does anyone know if this could be a side effect? I can't see him acting like this as normal.

zaj1139

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I can't DS every acted hyper after doing tobi or because of any of his meds. He DID get upset when was younger having to sit still for treatments so long. 20-25 minutes doing tobi nebs is an eternity for a small child. Especially when they'd rather be running around playing.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I can't DS every acted hyper after doing tobi or because of any of his meds. He DID get upset when was younger having to sit still for treatments so long. 20-25 minutes doing tobi nebs is an eternity for a small child. Especially when they'd rather be running around playing.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member