hypertonic saline solution/ibuprophen therapy

mary321

this is a positive note...he has responded very well to 7% hypertonic saline solution through neb 2 times a day....this is such a great thing...i am glad it is a option for him...''ibuprophen therapy" was started today for him as well.he gets his second dose at 8 pm 650 mg 2 times a day

mary321

this is a positive note...he has responded very well to 7% hypertonic saline solution through neb 2 times a day....this is such a great thing...i am glad it is a option for him...''ibuprophen therapy" was started today for him as well.he gets his second dose at 8 pm 650 mg 2 times a day

mary321

mary321

mary321

Alyssa

That's great -- both my kids have done well on the hypertonic saline too -- they both say they can feel a difference if they skip a treatment too, so that doesn't happen very often.

Alyssa

That's great -- both my kids have done well on the hypertonic saline too -- they both say they can feel a difference if they skip a treatment too, so that doesn't happen very often.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

lilismom

We've been contemplating adding Hypertonic Saline for about a year now. What differences have you seen so far?

lilismom

We've been contemplating adding Hypertonic Saline for about a year now. What differences have you seen so far?

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

cloudwinds

I have found that he is coughing none and his left side on the bottom is now fully open and easily heard.It did make him cough alot in the begining but after a few days his sat 02 went up by 4 numbers to 99 now so it has helped tremendously in his cf care.He has been on ib therapy for a entire day now but i am not sure we will be continuing that due to some concerns we see in him..I am sick with the flu tonight so i am at home.i keep having to get a different forum name because i keep getting my login in credentials are invalid so i have no clue whats up with that but i am sorry for the different names i have to create to be here..

cloudwinds

I have found that he is coughing none and his left side on the bottom is now fully open and easily heard.It did make him cough alot in the begining but after a few days his sat 02 went up by 4 numbers to 99 now so it has helped tremendously in his cf care.He has been on ib therapy for a entire day now but i am not sure we will be continuing that due to some concerns we see in him..I am sick with the flu tonight so i am at home.i keep having to get a different forum name because i keep getting my login in credentials are invalid so i have no clue whats up with that but i am sorry for the different names i have to create to be here..

cloudwinds

cloudwinds

cloudwinds