Hypertonic saline through an e-flow

cfbites

I tried Hypertonic saline through the eflow, but it didn't do much for me. I bring more up using the pari ultra.

cfbites

I tried Hypertonic saline through the eflow, but it didn't do much for me. I bring more up using the pari ultra.

cfbites

cfbites

cfbites

<br />

mander31880

I have noticed that the jewelry cleaners from Wal-Mart do not work very well. I was supplied a jewelry cleaner from the company I got my E-Flow from. It's from Haier. It cost me about 50 dollars and it's well worth it. Talk to your company they may be able to supply you the first cleaner.

mander31880

I have noticed that the jewelry cleaners from Wal-Mart do not work very well. I was supplied a jewelry cleaner from the company I got my E-Flow from. It's from Haier. It cost me about 50 dollars and it's well worth it. Talk to your company they may be able to supply you the first cleaner.

mander31880

mander31880

mander31880