i am 15 and have cf

brilh5

i jsut found this website and think it is cool that there is a site where cf kids and teens can talk since we know how we all feel. but lately i have been having a hard time. i have had very bad sinus infections and allergies so i have lots of problems w/ coughing and it will keep me up all night and where my body out so when it is time for school i am so tired. and kids at school look at me weird because the think i am sick but i am not i cant help it so if anyone wants to talk hit me up =]

brilh5

i jsut found this website and think it is cool that there is a site where cf kids and teens can talk since we know how we all feel. but lately i have been having a hard time. i have had very bad sinus infections and allergies so i have lots of problems w/ coughing and it will keep me up all night and where my body out so when it is time for school i am so tired. and kids at school look at me weird because the think i am sick but i am not i cant help it so if anyone wants to talk hit me up =]

brilh5

Hey there I am 19 and have CF. Yah I get sleepy allot too. I con't go to school due to getting sick allot. If you want to talk with me feel free. Im at kkkashley@comcast.com or www.caringbridge.com/visit/karin1
19/w CF

Hey there I am 19 and have CF. Yah I get sleepy allot too. I con't go to school due to getting sick allot. If you want to talk with me feel free. Im at kkkashley@comcast.com or www.caringbridge.com/visit/karin1
19/w CF

19/w CF

Fruity

Hi brianne. My name is Ceci, i'm 18 years old. I was diagnosed at age 14. I usually don't have a lot of congestion unless i'm sick *knock on wood* but when I am sick and coughing constantly at night, I found that if I sleep at an angle, with my head and shoulders elevated, it helps me a lot. Also, I put my arms up over my head to get more oxygen and control my breathing through the coughing spasms. I hope this helps. I found the best way to prop myself up is to buy one of those pillows that are designed for sitting up in bed.

Good luck and if you'd like to talk more, feel free to private message me here.

Be well.

Ceci

Fruity

Hi brianne. My name is Ceci, i'm 18 years old. I was diagnosed at age 14. I usually don't have a lot of congestion unless i'm sick *knock on wood* but when I am sick and coughing constantly at night, I found that if I sleep at an angle, with my head and shoulders elevated, it helps me a lot. Also, I put my arms up over my head to get more oxygen and control my breathing through the coughing spasms. I hope this helps. I found the best way to prop myself up is to buy one of those pillows that are designed for sitting up in bed.

Be well.

Ceci

Fruity

Be well.

Ceci