I am new and i wont sum frinds

anonymous

Hey Kris, my name is Hanna I am 11 yrs old and have cf. hey u wan't to talk more email me at hfbanana@gmail.com

hanna

tif0488

Hi Kris & Alessia

My name is Cyndi and I sighed my daughter Tiffany up on this website today as she really needs some support with her Cystic Fibrosis. she is 18 and really hates herself and her life because of having CF. She really needs to talk to some girls her age that are suffering with this illness as she is. We live in South dakota and there are no girls in this area that have CF Can you guys help me?? Thanks so much!

Cyndi

tif0488

Hi Kris & Alessia

My name is Cyndi and I sighed my daughter Tiffany up on this website today as she really needs some support with her Cystic Fibrosis. she is 18 and really hates herself and her life because of having CF. She really needs to talk to some girls her age that are suffering with this illness as she is. We live in South dakota and there are no girls in this area that have CF Can you guys help me?? Thanks so much!

Cyndi

tif0488

Hi Kris & Alessia

Cyndi

JoshRules4

I believe in God too.I'm 12 and I think every one should have more friends.I sure do and I'll be your friend.That is one of the reasons i joined this forum.

JoshRules4

I believe in God too.I'm 12 and I think every one should have more friends.I sure do and I'll be your friend.That is one of the reasons i joined this forum.

JoshRules4