I am seriously about to give up!!!!!!

senatorgraham

Depending on what state you live in there may be resources to help Vampy. In California there is a variety of aid like GHPP, other government programs, and lots of private out reach to help the homeless and others.

I volunteer at a soup kitchen and through it there is also a variety of aid available.

If you don't mind my asking what state do you live in?

Whichever it is there may be resources you are unaware of.

senatorgraham

Depending on what state you live in there may be resources to help Vampy. In California there is a variety of aid like GHPP, other government programs, and lots of private out reach to help the homeless and others.

I volunteer at a soup kitchen and through it there is also a variety of aid available.

senatorgraham

senatorgraham

senatorgraham

<br />
<br />I volunteer at a soup kitchen and through it there is also a variety of aid available.
<br />
<br />If you don't mind my asking what state do you live in?
<br />
<br />Whichever it is there may be resources you are unaware of.

lmattaway

Vampy,
Just wanted you to know that you're in my prayers. Please know that we value you and your thoughts. You are not alone!

lmattaway

Vampy,
Just wanted you to know that you're in my prayers. Please know that we value you and your thoughts. You are not alone!

lmattaway

Vampy,

lmattaway

Vampy,

lmattaway

Vampy,
<br /> Just wanted you to know that you're in my prayers. Please know that we value you and your thoughts. You are not alone!