I am so confused!

Alyssa

Ditto to all the other posts... while it's a nice thing to say...(that it doesn't look like CF) all those thing are certainly possible, especially if you are dealing with one or two mild variant genes.... if you are, they most likely won't be discovered in a screening of 97 and this would be a very classic presentation for mild variant genes.

Wait for the 97 test to come back and see... you might get one or even two... should be pretty easy to insist on further testing at that point. If it comes back negative, I would still push for full genetic testing.... read my blog page -- my daughter was mis-diagnosed for 8 years because of a "normal" sweat test number and because she didn't fit the classic profile for CF.

Alyssa

Ditto to all the other posts... while it's a nice thing to say...(that it doesn't look like CF) all those thing are certainly possible, especially if you are dealing with one or two mild variant genes.... if you are, they most likely won't be discovered in a screening of 97 and this would be a very classic presentation for mild variant genes.

Wait for the 97 test to come back and see... you might get one or even two... should be pretty easy to insist on further testing at that point. If it comes back negative, I would still push for full genetic testing.... read my blog page -- my daughter was mis-diagnosed for 8 years because of a "normal" sweat test number and because she didn't fit the classic profile for CF.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

<br />
<br />Wait for the 97 test to come back and see... you might get one or even two... should be pretty easy to insist on further testing at that point. If it comes back negative, I would still push for full genetic testing.... read my blog page -- my daughter was mis-diagnosed for 8 years because of a "normal" sweat test number and because she didn't fit the classic profile for CF.