I am very upset!!

holmfamily1992

I am so glad that we arent the only ones going through this. I dont wish it on anyone but at least its not just our clinic. So, this is another thing to add to my "to do list". Making sure our clinics and Doctors are doing what they need to.

Tina

holmfamily1992

I am so glad that we arent the only ones going through this. I dont wish it on anyone but at least its not just our clinic. So, this is another thing to add to my "to do list". Making sure our clinics and Doctors are doing what they need to.

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />Tina

holmfamily1992

We received a phone call yesterday while we were at my older sons baseball game and it was the pharmacy telling me that Dylan meds were finally approved. Its absolutly amazing what happens when the mom starts to make phone calls!!! Maybe I should be the one to be collecting pay checks!!

Tina

holmfamily1992

We received a phone call yesterday while we were at my older sons baseball game and it was the pharmacy telling me that Dylan meds were finally approved. Its absolutly amazing what happens when the mom starts to make phone calls!!! Maybe I should be the one to be collecting pay checks!!

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />Tina

thefrogprincess

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>holmfamily1992</b></i>

Tina</end quote></div>

Haha! I can't tell you many times I have thought the same thing! I'm much better at diagnosing myself with stuff than the docs are most of the time. Unfortunately though you have to stay on top of things or nothing happens. Which reminds me, I've been calling and calling about a referal that still hasn't happened....

thefrogprincess

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>holmfamily1992</b></i>

Tina</end quote></div>

Haha! I can't tell you many times I have thought the same thing! I'm much better at diagnosing myself with stuff than the docs are most of the time. Unfortunately though you have to stay on top of things or nothing happens. Which reminds me, I've been calling and calling about a referal that still hasn't happened....

thefrogprincess

Tina</end quote></div>

thefrogprincess

Tina</end quote>

thefrogprincess

<br />
<br />We received a phone call yesterday while we were at my older sons baseball game and it was the pharmacy telling me that Dylan meds were finally approved. Its absolutly amazing what happens when the mom starts to make phone calls!!! Maybe I should be the one to be collecting pay checks!!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Tina</end quote>
<br />
<br />Haha! I can't tell you many times I have thought the same thing! I'm much better at diagnosing myself with stuff than the docs are most of the time. Unfortunately though you have to stay on top of things or nothing happens. Which reminds me, I've been calling and calling about a referal that still hasn't happened....