I don't know where to start.......

V

valigirl21

As eveyone else has said congrats on your granddaughter. I am in a similar boat as you and your family in that i didn't have "new" info. But my son should have been tested years ago..water under the bridge. But, don't lose faith. It may not be as bad as you think. My son turned out to be very mildly affected after a rough first two years. And these are the best people to know. There is a lot of inormation AND compassion here.

V

valigirl21

As eveyone else has said congrats on your granddaughter. I am in a similar boat as you and your family in that i didn't have "new" info. But my son should have been tested years ago..water under the bridge. But, don't lose faith. It may not be as bad as you think. My son turned out to be very mildly affected after a rough first two years. And these are the best people to know. There is a lot of inormation AND compassion here.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

Patricia12569

Congrats on your grand daughter for one and welcome to the. I was in the same place that you are right now. My grand daughter was diagnosed with CF not long after she was born. I did not know what it was either when I was told. One thing for sure is to not take everything that the internet says to heart. There has been a lot of progress in the treatment of CF over the years. This is the best place to look for answers and there are some wonderful people here who have helped me out along the way. My grand daughter is doing wonderful and the doctors at the CF clinic actually said that they are amazed at how well she is doing so there is hope. My prayers are with you and your family.

Patricia12569

Congrats on your grand daughter for one and welcome to the. I was in the same place that you are right now. My grand daughter was diagnosed with CF not long after she was born. I did not know what it was either when I was told. One thing for sure is to not take everything that the internet says to heart. There has been a lot of progress in the treatment of CF over the years. This is the best place to look for answers and there are some wonderful people here who have helped me out along the way. My grand daughter is doing wonderful and the doctors at the CF clinic actually said that they are amazed at how well she is doing so there is hope. My prayers are with you and your family.

Patricia12569

Patricia12569

Patricia12569