I guess I could use a little encouragement...

Lamp

Thanks girls for responding. No Leah, I haven't had any abdominal surgeries. Thats crazy to hear though that your tubes are the equivalent to the size of a hair. WOW! This is such a stressful and sad place to be. I wish i didn't dwell on the bad and have more hope in what could still be. I can be such a whiner! I hate that about myself LOL. I guess I'll know more post HSG. Thanks again.

Lamp

Thanks girls for responding. No Leah, I haven't had any abdominal surgeries. Thats crazy to hear though that your tubes are the equivalent to the size of a hair. WOW! This is such a stressful and sad place to be. I wish i didn't dwell on the bad and have more hope in what could still be. I can be such a whiner! I hate that about myself LOL. I guess I'll know more post HSG. Thanks again.

Lamp

Lamp

Lamp

Pinky

That is interesting that someone's doc said mucous couldn't be the culprit in the blocked tube because my Dr said just the opposite. He also said that if there is some sort of minimal blockage (like mucous) there is potential for the dye used the HSG test to clear that blockage as it travels through your tubes. I actually asked to have the HSG prior to having my first IUI hoping that if there was something in the way, the HSG would help to clear that up.

Like someone else stated, my RE would allow me to try an IUI 6 times before moving on to IVF or adoption. We got pregnant on #4.

Pinky

That is interesting that someone's doc said mucous couldn't be the culprit in the blocked tube because my Dr said just the opposite. He also said that if there is some sort of minimal blockage (like mucous) there is potential for the dye used the HSG test to clear that blockage as it travels through your tubes. I actually asked to have the HSG prior to having my first IUI hoping that if there was something in the way, the HSG would help to clear that up.

Like someone else stated, my RE would allow me to try an IUI 6 times before moving on to IVF or adoption. We got pregnant on #4.

Pinky

Pinky

Pinky

<br />
<br />Like someone else stated, my RE would allow me to try an IUI 6 times before moving on to IVF or adoption. We got pregnant on #4.

Lamp

I had my HSG today. Everything is open and clear and normal!!! Praise God, I'm so excited!!
Now its up to us what month we want to start TTC!! =)

YAY!!!!!

Lamp

I had my HSG today. Everything is open and clear and normal!!! Praise God, I'm so excited!!

YAY!!!!!

Lamp

YAY!!!!!

Lamp

YAY!!!!!

Lamp

<br />Now its up to us what month we want to start TTC!! =)
<br />
<br />YAY!!!!!

julie

yeahhhhh! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait for that pregnancy announcement in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!

julie

yeahhhhh! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait for that pregnancy announcement in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!

julie

julie

julie