I had my BABY!

izemmom

Congratulations! I just love to read about all of you CF mommies. It gives me so much hope. I remember "that tired." My husband and I called it "stupid tired." It never really does go away. But you get used to it. You have chosen a beautiful name for your little girl. Enjoy just holding her and marveling in every sound she makes. These days will pass quickly.

izemmom

Congratulations! I just love to read about all of you CF mommies. It gives me so much hope. I remember "that tired." My husband and I called it "stupid tired." It never really does go away. But you get used to it. You have chosen a beautiful name for your little girl. Enjoy just holding her and marveling in every sound she makes. These days will pass quickly.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

LouLou

what wonderful news. see I new it was a girl :) congratulations to you, k and vienna. it's a very cute name and a tasty dessert by breyers. oh and the city is great too.

LouLou

what wonderful news. see I new it was a girl :) congratulations to you, k and vienna. it's a very cute name and a tasty dessert by breyers. oh and the city is great too.