I had the baby!!!!

A

alluneedislove

I had the baby boy! We named him Jameson! We are both doing well. They induced me at 37 weeks, I was getting really sick and not gaining any weight and had lost 4lbs in 2 weeks :( after they took my picc line out and stopped the IV antibiotics and the lipids. So i am currently on another Picc and doing IV antibiotics and TPN again just to keep weight on. Sadly I won't be breastfeeding this time :( But im dealing with it, plus my husband can help feed alot more without me having to get up and pump and such. Ahh things are looking up, after getting Jameson out i felt a huge relief and now can really get down to buisness with getting my lungs back in shape. And catching up on sleep being my husband can help so much more with feedings plus he has 2 weeks off. Our daughter is in love with her new baby brother, she is almost 3 so she has been helping to get things for me.
Jameson is very mellow just like his daddy he was born on 3-10-12 5lbs 12oz 20 in long. Ahhh Im so in love with him!!
Thanks everyone for getting me through 37 weeks of pregnancy!

Melissa75

Administrator
Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family--that everything went well with the delivery, you have a healthy mellow boy and, like you said, you can bump up the meds and self care now.
You'll be able to tell your kids they share a quarter birthday...sorta :)

mamaScarlett

SO happy you made it to 37 wks! Enjoy that little bundle...the newborn stage is the most magical :)

Soak it in, mama.

As far as your lung, yes you've been through the ringer but you WILL bounce back from this. Remember that all women that give birth, without Cf, have a reduction in their lung function and basically feel like crap, so don't stress. Eat really well, be pampered, love that baby and your lungs will follow. Now that spring is here hopefully you can get outside with those munchkins and get those lungs breathing deeply.

catsmoore

congratulations on your new addition , i have tears in my eyes typing this - anxious mother of daughter diagnosed 2010 a
t 8.5 yrs....need to hear good news, well done . catherine x

Congratulations! I read in another thread it took a while to get pregnant so I can appreciate your excitement all the more. Enjoy your near 3-month-old!