I hate smoking

dyza

Then you should move to Scotland until the ban comes in to effect, its the 27th of July, I beleive. And as for smoking in pubs and clubs here, it just does not happen, we have accepted the ban here, and you know how bad the smoking rate in Scotland is.

Scarlett81

I live in New Jersey, USA. My state, and my neighboring state New York have a smoking ban too. Its wonderful!
There are now restaurants I can go to that I couldn't go to before, and nightclub-type places I could never go to with my friends before-I can go now. Its great.

To me, smoking is very selfish. I know a huge % of the world does it. It the only thing I HATE about traveling to Europe. Its so unfair. There's cool pub types places and Brau hauses I just can't go into, and it sucks.

FYI-When I was in the middle east-Saudi Arabia and Dubai-there is a public ban there too on smoking! It was great!

Scarlett81

I live in New Jersey, USA. My state, and my neighboring state New York have a smoking ban too. Its wonderful!
There are now restaurants I can go to that I couldn't go to before, and nightclub-type places I could never go to with my friends before-I can go now. Its great.

To me, smoking is very selfish. I know a huge % of the world does it. It the only thing I HATE about traveling to Europe. Its so unfair. There's cool pub types places and Brau hauses I just can't go into, and it sucks.

FYI-When I was in the middle east-Saudi Arabia and Dubai-there is a public ban there too on smoking! It was great!

Scarlett81