I have a Bi-Pap, and I have a question for those who have one.

jCFsmith

Okay, so, I've been on the BiPap for almost a year now. For most of the time I had it, I had long-ish hair. about a month ago I got a haircut and the straps for the mask started REALLY irritating(spelling?)my head. I've tried using itchy scalp shampoo, but so far, after three weeks, it hasnt helped.
Now, when I even touch my head against anything that ISN'T my hand, my skin gets itchy. So, does anybody know what to do? I'm not sleeping well and I would REALLY love a solution.
Thanks.

jCFsmith

Okay, so, I've been on the BiPap for almost a year now. For most of the time I had it, I had long-ish hair. about a month ago I got a haircut and the straps for the mask started REALLY irritating(spelling?)my head. I've tried using itchy scalp shampoo, but so far, after three weeks, it hasnt helped.
Now, when I even touch my head against anything that ISN'T my hand, my skin gets itchy. So, does anybody know what to do? I'm not sleeping well and I would REALLY love a solution.
Thanks.

jCFsmith

<br />Now, when I even touch my head against anything that ISN'T my hand, my skin gets itchy. So, does anybody know what to do? I'm not sleeping well and I would REALLY love a solution.
<br />Thanks.

Trizzanne74

Hey, this may sound silly. But I had the bipap at one point and never had itching issues. You may want to check for severe dandruff or possible lice, both of which could cause a lot of irritation and itching. Hope you figure it out!

Trizzanne74

Hey, this may sound silly. But I had the bipap at one point and never had itching issues. You may want to check for severe dandruff or possible lice, both of which could cause a lot of irritation and itching. Hope you figure it out!

Trizzanne74