i have a poop question!

nicole781

so, i just started alexa on enzymes 2 days ago, and her poop color has gone from like a yellowish spicy mustard color, and now it's a darker greenish color.......is this normal or should i be worried? I'm guessing this is from starting the enzymes, but i'm not sure......

nicole781

so, i just started alexa on enzymes 2 days ago, and her poop color has gone from like a yellowish spicy mustard color, and now it's a darker greenish color.......is this normal or should i be worried? I'm guessing this is from starting the enzymes, but i'm not sure......

nicole781

nicole781

nicole781

nicole781

izemmom

It certainly could be the enzymes. She's absorbing more and losing less fat now, so that will change things. I wouldn't worry too much...Emily's poop can be a variety of colors on any given day. Green, brown, yellow, orange...It all depends on a variety of things. If you are worried, though, call the docs. They've heard every question under the sun and can put your fears at rest. Good luck.

izemmom

It certainly could be the enzymes. She's absorbing more and losing less fat now, so that will change things. I wouldn't worry too much...Emily's poop can be a variety of colors on any given day. Green, brown, yellow, orange...It all depends on a variety of things. If you are worried, though, call the docs. They've heard every question under the sun and can put your fears at rest. Good luck.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

JazzysMom

I wouldnt worry too much. My poop is highly affected by coloring from meds & food. Its gross at times and comical. If there is no bloog, no pain, no apparent distress then I wouldnt worry, but if in doubt call the doctor.

JazzysMom

I wouldnt worry too much. My poop is highly affected by coloring from meds & food. Its gross at times and comical. If there is no bloog, no pain, no apparent distress then I wouldnt worry, but if in doubt call the doctor.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

M

Mommafirst

How old is she now? I think its a normal change and probably connected with the enzymes. Is she on formula?

M

Mommafirst

How old is she now? I think its a normal change and probably connected with the enzymes. Is she on formula?