I have a question.......

princessjdc

Okay, what does it mean if your poo is green? I hope this isnt too gross, but I was curious, cause i normally have like a light to sometimes a darker brown but today was green! I ate a salad yesterday for dinner but surely that wouldnt of caused it, did I eat too much of something? I was curious to know so if anyone could answer that for me that would be great!

princessjdc

Okay, what does it mean if your poo is green? I hope this isnt too gross, but I was curious, cause i normally have like a light to sometimes a darker brown but today was green! I ate a salad yesterday for dinner but surely that wouldnt of caused it, did I eat too much of something? I was curious to know so if anyone could answer that for me that would be great!

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

Jane

Digital opinion leader
When my boys eat something that is highly colored with blue dye (like fruit roll-ups or slush) their poop is emerald green. I know spinach can do the same thing.

On a side note, I read a story once that I now read to my art classes about an artist who "painted" with his poop. He controlled the colors by what he ate. He was very descriptive in the article. GROSS

Jane

Digital opinion leader
When my boys eat something that is highly colored with blue dye (like fruit roll-ups or slush) their poop is emerald green. I know spinach can do the same thing.

On a side note, I read a story once that I now read to my art classes about an artist who "painted" with his poop. He controlled the colors by what he ate. He was very descriptive in the article. GROSS

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

lightNlife

My poo is green (looks like I've been eating hay!) On occasion. Usually this happens when I eat foods with lots of iron, such as dark, leafy greens.

Color isn't quite as important as consistency though. Is it green and sticks together in a nice log, or is it green soup? Green soup is a problem that needs to be correct. Green logs...not so much.

"In days of old
when knights were bold
and toilets weren't invented,
they left their loads
beside the roads,
and then moved on contented."

lightNlife

My poo is green (looks like I've been eating hay!) On occasion. Usually this happens when I eat foods with lots of iron, such as dark, leafy greens.

Color isn't quite as important as consistency though. Is it green and sticks together in a nice log, or is it green soup? Green soup is a problem that needs to be correct. Green logs...not so much.

"In days of old
when knights were bold
they left their loads
beside the roads,

lightNlife

"In days of old
when knights were bold
they left their loads
beside the roads,

lightNlife

"In days of old
when knights were bold
they left their loads
beside the roads,

lightNlife

"In days of old
when knights were bold
they left their loads
beside the roads,