I like the new posting page

bmombtoo

Having all these little guys ( the faces)nice and handy is way cool.

Uhhh, I spoke to soon. How do I use them

bmombtoo

bmombtoo

Mockingbird

The one's on the bottom show on the side of the thread, not in the actual message. To get the faces in the message you still have to use the menu at the top.

Mockingbird

The one's on the bottom show on the side of the thread, not in the actual message. To get the faces in the message you still have to use the menu at the top.

Mockingbird

amber682

Click on the "Select Emotion" tab at the top of the reply window and just scroll down and click on what one you want to use. Like mockingbird said, if you click on the ones at the bottom of the reply window, they show up on the side of your post, where the dste and time are, not in the message.

amber682

Click on the "Select Emotion" tab at the top of the reply window and just scroll down and click on what one you want to use. Like mockingbird said, if you click on the ones at the bottom of the reply window, they show up on the side of your post, where the dste and time are, not in the message.

amber682