I MISS ALLIE

Landy

Good for Allie. It goes without saying that she needs/deserves this vacation time after the hellish past year+ she's had.
And I can understand how it really wouldn't be a 'vacation' and/or relaxing time at her parents if her & her mom just don't gel.
Hopefully she'll blog or tell us here how her vacation went.

Allie

I'm home now! Thank you all so much for your kind words! I didnt take Ahava because she went with her dad last, and I dopn't want to have her forget that, so I'm waiting till she's older to take her myself.

Emily65Roses

It wasn't rude, I saw it. She just came in saying she had CF and would like to talk to CFers blah blah. It was just very much the wrong place for it. I don't know why she was banned, but maybe there was something there that I didn't see.

Landy

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

It wasn't rude, I saw it. She just came in saying she had CF and would like to talk to CFers blah blah. It was just very much the wrong place for it. I don't know why she was banned, but maybe there was something there that I didn't see.</end quote></div>

Emily
Was this the post with the very sexy picture of a 'model' attached?
Possibly someone was offended by the picture and not necessarily by what was said??
There may have really been an 'Ashleigh', but I have to agree that it looked like something SD would post.

Emily65Roses

Like I said, I didn't see anything offensive, but it's very very possible that I missed an attached picture or something. I probably did. Just nothing *I* saw looked offensive. But I'm sure Jeanne or Bill had a reason to delete and ban, so it must've been something.