I Need a Flutter Device

JennifersHope

I have an acapella still in the package if you can use that instead of the flutter?? It is the green one that you can't take apart either but it is all your.. Just pm me your address and I will put it in the mail

JennifersHope

I have an acapella still in the package if you can use that instead of the flutter?? It is the green one that you can't take apart either but it is all your.. Just pm me your address and I will put it in the mail

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

JennifersHope

<br />
<br />

Giggles

Ask your clinic or the CF foundation or Foundation Care Pharmacy I have gotten them for free so just do some homework and you should be able to get a hold of one for free. Good Luck

Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD and in hospital now for tuneup

Giggles

Ask your clinic or the CF foundation or Foundation Care Pharmacy I have gotten them for free so just do some homework and you should be able to get a hold of one for free. Good Luck

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD and in hospital now for tuneup

randmel89

Thank you all for your advice. Thank you JennifersHope that would be great. I will pay you any shipping fees. Thank You again this will help me out so much...

randmel89

Thank you all for your advice. Thank you JennifersHope that would be great. I will pay you any shipping fees. Thank You again this will help me out so much...

randmel89

randmel89

randmel89