I need advice

holmfamily1992

Thank you, thank you, to all that responded. The things you all stated were exactly what we were thinking. I just needed to hear it. We encourage just about everything. I will not put stipulation on him being a kid. He, right now, is a very healthy 9 year old boy who happens to have CF. I know that his health can and I am sure will change and when it does, we will be there ready for the fight.

This is all so new to us. We will be starting his first treatments on Wednesday. Right now, he only has to do one a day. We were told to do his treatments in the morning before school so I wasnt sure if waiting till 11-12am to do them was ok. Just in case, I will make sure with his doc.

Thank you again, Tina

holmfamily1992

Thank you, thank you, to all that responded. The things you all stated were exactly what we were thinking. I just needed to hear it. We encourage just about everything. I will not put stipulation on him being a kid. He, right now, is a very healthy 9 year old boy who happens to have CF. I know that his health can and I am sure will change and when it does, we will be there ready for the fight.

This is all so new to us. We will be starting his first treatments on Wednesday. Right now, he only has to do one a day. We were told to do his treatments in the morning before school so I wasnt sure if waiting till 11-12am to do them was ok. Just in case, I will make sure with his doc.

Thank you again, Tina

holmfamily1992

Thank you again, Tina

holmfamily1992

Thank you again, Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />This is all so new to us. We will be starting his first treatments on Wednesday. Right now, he only has to do one a day. We were told to do his treatments in the morning before school so I wasnt sure if waiting till 11-12am to do them was ok. Just in case, I will make sure with his doc.
<br />
<br />Thank you again, Tina