I need as much help as I can get.

A

AdamsSurvivor

Okay my name is Jacky Simpson and I am a Cystic Fibrosis patient. Ever since I was little the one thing that helped me past my bad days with CF has been singing. It has become back passion. Well this month I tried out for a local show here in PA called "RiverFestIDOL" and It's like American Idol. Well I made the top 25. Now I have to make the top 10 in order to move on. The auditions have been posted on www.mifflincountyliving.com for the public to vote for the top 10. I need major help. If everyone that reads this post will vote for me it would be a tramedous help. Could you all please help me?????? This is my dream. Pleasee????

sincerely,
Jacky Simpson

A

AdamsSurvivor

Okay my name is Jacky Simpson and I am a Cystic Fibrosis patient. Ever since I was little the one thing that helped me past my bad days with CF has been singing. It has become back passion. Well this month I tried out for a local show here in PA called "RiverFestIDOL" and It's like American Idol. Well I made the top 25. Now I have to make the top 10 in order to move on. The auditions have been posted on www.mifflincountyliving.com for the public to vote for the top 10. I need major help. If everyone that reads this post will vote for me it would be a tramedous help. Could you all please help me?????? This is my dream. Pleasee????

sincerely,
Jacky Simpson

A

AdamsSurvivor

sincerely,
Jacky Simpson

A

AdamsSurvivor

sincerely,
Jacky Simpson

A

AdamsSurvivor

sincerely,
Jacky Simpson

A

AdamsSurvivor

sincerely,
Jacky Simpson