I need as much help as I can get.

A

AdamsSurvivor

Thanks SO much ViviansMom...I need all the help that I can get...

Every PLEASE keep voting. Or passing the word along. I am in 15th place now. I am trying so hard to remain positive but I really want this. I have a week. If everyone that reads this will vote it will help me tramendously.

Something I forgot to say earlier is the song that I sang that got me into the top 25 is "Angels in waiting" by Tammy Cochran. That is the song about her two brothers who passed away from cystic fibrosis. It's an amazing song and has always touched my heart and has been something I can relate to with the death of my brother adam...(hence the name "AdamsSurvivor"). I always said I would live his life for him. When I bought my senior ring in the inside ingraved is "breathe easy Adam". So that is why I chose that song to sing. If you go to my picture you can hear me singing the song. It's a beautiful song.

But please do vote...I need all the help that I can get

A

AdamsSurvivor

Every PLEASE keep voting. Or passing the word along. I am in 15th place now. I am trying so hard to remain positive but I really want this. I have a week. If everyone that reads this will vote it will help me tramendously.

Something I forgot to say earlier is the song that I sang that got me into the top 25 is "Angels in waiting" by Tammy Cochran. That is the song about her two brothers who passed away from cystic fibrosis. It's an amazing song and has always touched my heart and has been something I can relate to with the death of my brother adam...(hence the name "AdamsSurvivor"). I always said I would live his life for him. When I bought my senior ring in the inside ingraved is "breathe easy Adam". So that is why I chose that song to sing. If you go to my picture you can hear me singing the song. It's a beautiful song.

A

AdamsSurvivor

A

AdamsSurvivor

A

AdamsSurvivor

A

AdamsSurvivor