I need help please!

Boyblunder721

My wife is in the ICU right know on a vent and I was just told that it quite possibly be caused by a strain of Tuberculosis. I tried finding some stuff online about the mixture of the two but came up with nothing. Can someone please either help me with some info on it or even a personal experience with it, because my wifes pulmonoligist just went on vacation I hardly am able to understand the other pulmonoligist.

Boyblunder721

My wife is in the ICU right know on a vent and I was just told that it quite possibly be caused by a strain of Tuberculosis. I tried finding some stuff online about the mixture of the two but came up with nothing. Can someone please either help me with some info on it or even a personal experience with it, because my wifes pulmonoligist just went on vacation I hardly am able to understand the other pulmonoligist.

Boyblunder721

Boyblunder721

Boyblunder721

crystalina0814

I don't have any information on this, but I want to let you know that Mari (and you) will be in my prayers...please keep us updated.

crystalina0814

I don't have any information on this, but I want to let you know that Mari (and you) will be in my prayers...please keep us updated.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

Mallymookcf

i am so sorry to hear that you and your wife are going through this right now! I do not really have any info to give you other than i know i have grown a certain bacteria that my doc told me is in the family of tuberculosis. I got sick really fats all at once. I was treated with strong iv antibiotics for almost 3 months until my body started having allergic reactions to the meds...but the good news is, is that i have not cultured it since!! it has been almost 10 years now!! so maybe the doctor means she has cultured out a bacteria in the same family as tb...? and maybe they will find the drugs that it is most responsive to and get rid of it! i will pray that God will heal her and give you guys comfort!
God Bless!
Love Mallory

Mallymookcf

i am so sorry to hear that you and your wife are going through this right now! I do not really have any info to give you other than i know i have grown a certain bacteria that my doc told me is in the family of tuberculosis. I got sick really fats all at once. I was treated with strong iv antibiotics for almost 3 months until my body started having allergic reactions to the meds...but the good news is, is that i have not cultured it since!! it has been almost 10 years now!! so maybe the doctor means she has cultured out a bacteria in the same family as tb...? and maybe they will find the drugs that it is most responsive to and get rid of it! i will pray that God will heal her and give you guys comfort!
God Bless!
Love Mallory

Mallymookcf

God Bless!
Love Mallory

Mallymookcf

God Bless!
Love Mallory

Mallymookcf

<br />God Bless!
<br />Love Mallory

Boyblunder721

Forget it I guess they came up to me and said now that its not TB it was the MAC bacteria that we knew she had all along. Dammit on one hand I should be happy that she doesn't have TB because I was also concerned for my daughter but on the other hand it pisses me off that they seem to cant get their s#!t straight when it comes to still diagnosing what exactly caused this. And on top of it her pulmonoligists decides at the last minute to go on vacation, well go have a great spring break doc I guess we'll be here waiting. I am certainly in the pissed of phase of this, and I need to vent soon. I will be going to a nearby gym tonight to get all this crap out, cuz some people drink, some cry, but I hope this will help me out. AAAARGH!!!

Boyblunder721

Forget it I guess they came up to me and said now that its not TB it was the MAC bacteria that we knew she had all along. Dammit on one hand I should be happy that she doesn't have TB because I was also concerned for my daughter but on the other hand it pisses me off that they seem to cant get their s#!t straight when it comes to still diagnosing what exactly caused this. And on top of it her pulmonoligists decides at the last minute to go on vacation, well go have a great spring break doc I guess we'll be here waiting. I am certainly in the pissed of phase of this, and I need to vent soon. I will be going to a nearby gym tonight to get all this crap out, cuz some people drink, some cry, but I hope this will help me out. AAAARGH!!!

Boyblunder721

Boyblunder721

Boyblunder721