I need some advice

Breezy

Amy, abx tend to give me the sh*ts too....and sometimes it takes eons to get rid of them. You just gotta ride it out and try not to fart unless you're on the toilet.

Breezy

Amy, abx tend to give me the sh*ts too....and sometimes it takes eons to get rid of them. You just gotta ride it out and try not to fart unless you're on the toilet.

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

tara

Have you called your doc about this? I would think they might be worried about c-diff. Although, I've never had it, so I'm not sure of the exact symptoms.

tara

Have you called your doc about this? I would think they might be worried about c-diff. Although, I've never had it, so I'm not sure of the exact symptoms.

tara

tara

tara

mom2lillian

Amy

This just happened ot me last time but since it was 'just' loose stools and not diarhea doc was not as worried as long as it was improving. I had already been eating yogurt every day and taking probiotics though perhaps not as much as I should so I upped my probiotics and bought some kefir which is a probiotic/yogurt like beverage, it is loaded with lots good bacteria. Yogurt, kefir, and a couple weeks and I was back to normal. Hope it is a bit speedier for you!

mom2lillian

Amy

This just happened ot me last time but since it was 'just' loose stools and not diarhea doc was not as worried as long as it was improving. I had already been eating yogurt every day and taking probiotics though perhaps not as much as I should so I upped my probiotics and bought some kefir which is a probiotic/yogurt like beverage, it is loaded with lots good bacteria. Yogurt, kefir, and a couple weeks and I was back to normal. Hope it is a bit speedier for you!

mom2lillian

Amy

mom2lillian

Amy

mom2lillian

Amy
<br />
<br />This just happened ot me last time but since it was 'just' loose stools and not diarhea doc was not as worried as long as it was improving. I had already been eating yogurt every day and taking probiotics though perhaps not as much as I should so I upped my probiotics and bought some kefir which is a probiotic/yogurt like beverage, it is loaded with lots good bacteria. Yogurt, kefir, and a couple weeks and I was back to normal. Hope it is a bit speedier for you!

izemmom

I agree - go and get a probiotic ASAP. I'd also run in a stool sample to be tested for c.diff. If you're not feeling too awful, that's probably not it, but why take the chance? Just tell the clinic you're bringing in a tablespoon full of poop and that you suggest they test it. They love that.

izemmom

I agree - go and get a probiotic ASAP. I'd also run in a stool sample to be tested for c.diff. If you're not feeling too awful, that's probably not it, but why take the chance? Just tell the clinic you're bringing in a tablespoon full of poop and that you suggest they test it. They love that.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom