i need some help

Kaersta

So i met this guy an i really like him .. an i told him about c/f an all that stuff but i dont think he really gets what it is.. an he is talking about marrying me an i dont want to marrie someone who cant give me the care that i need! how do i make sure he fully understands what c/f is??

Kaersta

So i met this guy an i really like him .. an i told him about c/f an all that stuff but i dont think he really gets what it is.. an he is talking about marrying me an i dont want to marrie someone who cant give me the care that i need! how do i make sure he fully understands what c/f is??

Kaersta

Kaersta

Kaersta

nicolemarie2010

well i met an amazing guy too and i was so scared to tell him about cf i thought he might just run away so i didnt tell him until it was really necessary (two nights before i went into the hospital for a tune-up)and he was okay with it he was by my side through the whole hospitalization and i think that really helped him understand somethings and also i had him come to my doctor visits so that way he really understood everything he was getting himself into. i wouldnt have had him there for all of that if i didnt think he is the one im marrying. Good Luck!

nicolemarie2010

well i met an amazing guy too and i was so scared to tell him about cf i thought he might just run away so i didnt tell him until it was really necessary (two nights before i went into the hospital for a tune-up)and he was okay with it he was by my side through the whole hospitalization and i think that really helped him understand somethings and also i had him come to my doctor visits so that way he really understood everything he was getting himself into. i wouldnt have had him there for all of that if i didnt think he is the one im marrying. Good Luck!

nicolemarie2010

nicolemarie2010

nicolemarie2010

Well when I'm at school a lot of people ask me what CF is and stuff. All I say is "I was born with a disease where there's more mucus in my lungs then normal." Just make the answer quick and simple. If he has any more questions just answer it simply. If you have anymore questions feel free to send me a message!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steph 13 y/o with CF

Well when I'm at school a lot of people ask me what CF is and stuff. All I say is "I was born with a disease where there's more mucus in my lungs then normal." Just make the answer quick and simple. If he has any more questions just answer it simply. If you have anymore questions feel free to send me a message!

Steph 13 y/o with CF

Steph 13 y/o with CF

Steph 13 y/o with CF

<br />
<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<br />Steph 13 y/o with CF