Colin D Shots

C

ColinDShots

Hank 3- ***** in Dixie.
Mininstry- Jesus Built my Hotrod

You can get both on itunes

Colin D Shots

dyza

If its workout music, then presumable then it has to constant high tempo, then i would suggest some Hawkwind. They are a British Rock band from the 70's, Lemmy from Motorhead was the base player, that will give you an idea of the type of music we are talking about. They are particularly good at very long songs, around the 10 min mark and they dont let off the pace. Master of the universe, Brainstorm and Orgone accumulator are particularly up-tempo, long and loud. LOL

Craig

dyza

If its workout music, then presumable then it has to constant high tempo, then i would suggest some Hawkwind. They are a British Rock band from the 70's, Lemmy from Motorhead was the base player, that will give you an idea of the type of music we are talking about. They are particularly good at very long songs, around the 10 min mark and they dont let off the pace. Master of the universe, Brainstorm and Orgone accumulator are particularly up-tempo, long and loud. LOL

Craig

dyza

Craig

Lance2020x

Okay, I'm almost ashamed to say it but lately I've been obsessed with William Shatners song "Common People". Theres something so catchy about it!

Lance2020x

Okay, I'm almost ashamed to say it but lately I've been obsessed with William Shatners song "Common People". Theres something so catchy about it!

Lance2020x

M

moxie1

Amy,

Curves has workout music that is great in that each song is 140 beats per minutes. Trying to keep up with their pace is a guaranteed great workout! I think you could just go to any of their stores and buy a CD. Don't know about iPods.

Becki

M

moxie1

Amy,

Curves has workout music that is great in that each song is 140 beats per minutes. Trying to keep up with their pace is a guaranteed great workout! I think you could just go to any of their stores and buy a CD. Don't know about iPods.

Becki

M

moxie1

Amy,

Becki