I posted something - where did it go

mdej

Wow! Cysticfibrosis.com is involved in clinical trials??? I don't see anything on their home page. What trials?

mdej

Wow! Cysticfibrosis.com is involved in clinical trials??? I don't see anything on their home page. What trials?

mdej

mdej

mdej

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mdej</b></i>

Wow! Cysticfibrosis.com is involved in clinical trials??? I don't see anything on their home page. What trials?</end quote></div>

For more information on procedures or additonal questions, please contact Imogene (owner/admintrator) at Jeanne@medrise.com

JazzysMom

Wow! Cysticfibrosis.com is involved in clinical trials??? I don't see anything on their home page. What trials?</end quote></div>

For more information on procedures or additonal questions, please contact Imogene (owner/admintrator) at Jeanne@medrise.com

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Wow! Cysticfibrosis.com is involved in clinical trials??? I don't see anything on their home page. What trials?</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Wow! Cysticfibrosis.com is involved in clinical trials??? I don't see anything on their home page. What trials?</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />For more information on procedures or additonal questions, please contact Imogene (owner/admintrator) at Jeanne@medrise.com
<br />

Imogene

Administrator
When posts appear that seem to be a possible solicitation from the site, our policy is to automatically take them down and analyze its source and intentions.

It appears that this is a press release from a research firm in the United Kingdom. After all, we are global and this is a good instance of spreading the word among our 124 countries and territories.

This post concerns research dealing with IFRD1 as it may be a genetic influencing gene being considered as an important facilitator such as the CFTR gene.

This appears to be a valuable UK firm's press release about something with a hopeful benefit to this community.

Thanks for posting and putting the link up.

Actual recruiting and solicitations must come through the administration as JazzysMom pointed out.

Thanks to all for cooperating and participating in knowledge advancement.

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
When posts appear that seem to be a possible solicitation from the site, our policy is to automatically take them down and analyze its source and intentions.

It appears that this is a press release from a research firm in the United Kingdom. After all, we are global and this is a good instance of spreading the word among our 124 countries and territories.

This post concerns research dealing with IFRD1 as it may be a genetic influencing gene being considered as an important facilitator such as the CFTR gene.

This appears to be a valuable UK firm's press release about something with a hopeful benefit to this community.

Actual recruiting and solicitations must come through the administration as JazzysMom pointed out.

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
<br />
<br />It appears that this is a press release from a research firm in the United Kingdom. After all, we are global and this is a good instance of spreading the word among our 124 countries and territories.
<br />
<br />This post concerns research dealing with IFRD1 as it may be a genetic influencing gene being considered as an important facilitator such as the CFTR gene.
<br />
<br />This appears to be a valuable UK firm's press release about something with a hopeful benefit to this community.
<br />
<br />Thanks for posting and putting the link up.
<br />
<br />Actual recruiting and solicitations must come through the administration as JazzysMom pointed out.
<br />
<br />Thanks to all for cooperating and participating in knowledge advancement.
<br />
<br />Jeanne

mdej

IFRD1? No. Gene therapy trials. It's the first news story when you click on the original link. This isn't a solicitation. Not trying to recruit anyone. Participation was limited to those that were involved in the run in study, which took place over the course of a year (unless you're already in, you can't be in).

You can read more about this by searching on the CF Trust's website for the latest edition of CF Today (page 7).

mdej

IFRD1? No. Gene therapy trials. It's the first news story when you click on the original link. This isn't a solicitation. Not trying to recruit anyone. Participation was limited to those that were involved in the run in study, which took place over the course of a year (unless you're already in, you can't be in).

You can read more about this by searching on the CF Trust's website for the latest edition of CF Today (page 7).

mdej

mdej

mdej

<br />
<br />You can read more about this by searching on the CF Trust's website for the latest edition of CF Today (page 7).
<br />