I thought all was well...

ktsmom

I agree that you should try to go straight to swallowing the capsules if at all possible. Yes, taking enzymes has a HUGE learning curve. But it would be so much easier without also having to worry about having on hand and also carrying around with you when out and about the delivery-agent when you have to open and sprinkle. Also keeping plastic spoons in the car, purse, etc. Ah, the memories.

There are pill taking training cups. Parents on here talked about them and I had our pharmacist look them up. We ended up not needing it because Katy one day just started swallowing them. She was probably age 4.

Ryan can do this and you can, too! Hang in there!

ktsmom

I agree that you should try to go straight to swallowing the capsules if at all possible. Yes, taking enzymes has a HUGE learning curve. But it would be so much easier without also having to worry about having on hand and also carrying around with you when out and about the delivery-agent when you have to open and sprinkle. Also keeping plastic spoons in the car, purse, etc. Ah, the memories.

There are pill taking training cups. Parents on here talked about them and I had our pharmacist look them up. We ended up not needing it because Katy one day just started swallowing them. She was probably age 4.

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

<br />
<br />There are pill taking training cups. Parents on here talked about them and I had our pharmacist look them up. We ended up not needing it because Katy one day just started swallowing them. She was probably age 4.
<br />
<br />Ryan can do this and you can, too! Hang in there!

holmfamily1992

I think the one thing that I am stressing about the most is making sure they get done everytime he eats. I am no longer at stay at home mom, so when my husband and I are working, we have to count on our older kids do it for us...

I think in time it will also become the normal....I know things could be a lot worse and I really shouldn't let the small things bother me.

Thanks, Tina

holmfamily1992

I think the one thing that I am stressing about the most is making sure they get done everytime he eats. I am no longer at stay at home mom, so when my husband and I are working, we have to count on our older kids do it for us...

I think in time it will also become the normal....I know things could be a lot worse and I really shouldn't let the small things bother me.

Thanks, Tina

holmfamily1992

Thanks, Tina

holmfamily1992

Thanks, Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br />I think in time it will also become the normal....I know things could be a lot worse and I really shouldn't let the small things bother me.
<br />
<br />Thanks, Tina

DREAMPEBBLE

HI, iam shelia my son kristopher is 2 and just got dignosed in may with cf..hes onthe enzymes... its hard sometimes to get himto take them, at first he wouldnt take em at all but now he takes them better i give them to him in applesauce only way he;ll take them...but theres times i have to bribe him to take them...but even with him being on the enzymes he still aint breaking down the food right so hes not gaining weight right nd now there talking possible a feeding tube for him at night on top of everyting else that hes already got to do...hes a happy boy at least and sometimes i have to fight him to take his meds or his shake shake machine (thats wut he calls it) and lately he hasnt wanting to use the neb...so thats a fight since he has to have it at least 4 times a day

DREAMPEBBLE

HI, iam shelia my son kristopher is 2 and just got dignosed in may with cf..hes onthe enzymes... its hard sometimes to get himto take them, at first he wouldnt take em at all but now he takes them better i give them to him in applesauce only way he;ll take them...but theres times i have to bribe him to take them...but even with him being on the enzymes he still aint breaking down the food right so hes not gaining weight right nd now there talking possible a feeding tube for him at night on top of everyting else that hes already got to do...hes a happy boy at least and sometimes i have to fight him to take his meds or his shake shake machine (thats wut he calls it) and lately he hasnt wanting to use the neb...so thats a fight since he has to have it at least 4 times a day

DREAMPEBBLE

DREAMPEBBLE

DREAMPEBBLE